Your career at Rebhan’s Business and Wellness Hotel
Apprenticeship as a specialist for restaurants and event service (m/f/d)
A good restaurant visit is not only about good food, but also about friendly and competent service. Guests attach great importance to feeling comfortable during their restaurant visits, which is why restaurant and event service professionals are not only organizational talents and service staff, but also welcome conversation partners.
- Designing the guest experience as a host
You are the first point of contact for our restaurant guests. You assign guests to their seats and look after them throughout their stay.
- Advising our guests on food and drinks
You know our food and drink menus by heart and advise our guests on their choice of dishes. You also recommend suitable drinks, such as wines or spirits.
- Professional serving and preparation of food and drinks
Not only do you create truly eye-catching cocktails and coffee specialties, you also serve them professionally and safely.
- Planning and organizing events
You have a talent for organization and help with the planning and implementation of events.
- Sustainability and hygiene
You pay strict attention to our hygiene rules and work sustainably. Food is precious and should never be treated wastefully.
What we offer you:
- A secure job in a modern working environment
- Varied areas of responsibility
- Short decision-making processes
- Attractive further training opportunities
- Open acceptance into a familiar corporate environment and a motivated team
Start your career and become part of a growing, innovative and future-proof company.
Your career starts here
Send us your application documents (CV, certificates, salary expectations, possible starting date) in writing or by e-mail to: